Study in Australia
Australia is a leading global education powerhouse with some of the world’s best facilities and educators, providing local and international students with a range of quality study options. Australia is recognized as a great place to live. The Australian education system has produced scientists, designers, educators, entrepreneurs, artists and humanitarians who have changed the world, winning awards from Oscars to Nobel Prizes.
By studying in Australia, you will receive a qualification that’s recognized and sought after around the world. The Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) allows students to easily move through the education system here and provides an easy way for countries around the world to recognize your qualification, and issue the comparable qualifications for local use.
- Australia has the third highest number of international students in the world behind only the United Kingdom and United States despite having a population of 23 million.
- Australia has seven of the top 100 universities in the world ! infact, with over 22,000 Courses across 1,100 institutions.
- Ranking eighth in the University 2012 U21 Ranking of National Higher Education Systems.
- Australia has 5 out of 30 best student cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination.
- 9th in the world ahead of Germany, New Zealand and Japan
- More than $200 million provided by the Australian Government investment each year in international scholarships.
- Australian universities features in the top 50 ranked universities in the world in the following study areas: Arts & Humanities, Clinical, Pre-Clinical & Health, Engineering & Technology, Life Sciences, Physical Sciences, Social Sciences.
- More than 2.5 million former international students who have gone on to make a difference after studying in Australia. Some of these students are among the world’s finest minds.
- Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates.
- Over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations every day. Some of the innovations are: Penicillin, IVF, Ultrasound, WiFi, Bionic Ear, Cervical Cancer Vaccine, Black Box.
- 87% of international student respondent are satisfied with their overall experience in Australia.
|Australian Catholic University (ACU)||Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane|
|Central Queensland University (CQU)||Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne, GoldCost, Rockhampton|
|Charles Sturt University||Sydney, Melbourne|
|University of Ballarat (IIBIT)||Sydney, Adelade|
|University of Western Sydney (UWS)||Sydney|
|University of New SouthWales||Sydney|
|Melbourne Instituted of Technology,||Melbourne|
|BRISBANE NORTH INSTITUTE OF TAFE (BNIT)||BRISBANE|
|Carrick Institute of Education,||Sydney , Melbourne, Brisbane|
|The University of NotreDame Australia||Perth|
|University of SunshineCost||SunshineCost|
|Tafe South Australia||Adelaide|
Required Document for College Admission (Offer Letter)
- IELTS Result
- Academic Document(+2 transcript, Provisional Certificate)
- Work Experience Certificate and Recommendation Letters (If University Applicants)
- SLC Mark Sheet
- Fill the college application form
- Complete course Syllabus (For credit transfer applicants)
Required Documentation for VISA
- Acceptance Letter & I-20
- Visa Officer Humble Request Letter
- Academic Certificates
- TOEFL/IELTS Scores
- SAT/GRE/GMAT Scores (Optional)
- Relationship Verification with Sponsor/s
- Sponsor Letter
- Bank Balance Certificate 35 lakh above
- Property Valuation—————–(NRs. 90 lakh above)
- Landowner certificate
- Provident Fund
- Income Sources: (NRs. 35 Lakhs above)
- House Rent
- Land Lease
- Vehicle Income
- Business —
- Registration Certificate
- Audit Report
- Other Documents:
- Character Certificates
- Recommendation Letters
- Certificates of Extra Curricular Activities