Reasons to Choose us
1. Be sure that you get complete, in-depth and unbiased information about all aspects of studying in Finland 2. Our expertise of many years ensures very strategic and flawless application submission which will increase chance of admission.
3. we are very much careful regarding selection of location, institution as well as desired programs according to the applicant & profile.
4. We have expert and highly experienced team to prepare and submit an effective admissions application to the universities.
5. we put maximum effort to look for scholarships and grants schemes.
6. We provide expert guidance to prepare documents required to submit with residence permit application
7. We support students to arrange accommodation, pick up and post arrival service in Finland.
Varies University to University. Most of the major Universities have application deadline 15th January to
You should have to take your admission decision from 1st April to 15th May.
Visa Application submission
15th May to 15th June.
End of August.
Total Approximate Cost for Finland
Processing Charge: NRs 5,000
Service Charge after admission: NRs 70,000 Full refundable; if VISA rejected)
Visa Application Fees: 41,500
No Objection Letter: 2000
Health Insurance: 30,000
Air Fare: 70,000
Must transfer refundable amount Euro 6720 (NRs 850,000) at the time of VISA application submission.
Required Documents for Masters Degree
- S.L.C. – Mark Sheet + Character Certificate
- 10+2/PCL/Diploma: Transcript + Character
- Bachelor Degree: Transcript + Character Certificate + Provisional or Convocation
- Master Degree (If have): Transcript + Character Certificate + Provisional or Convocation
- Recommendation Letters from 2 different persons such as HOD, Principal, Lecturer, Professor, Employer
- Work Experience Certificate (If have)
- Score of IELTS/TOEFL (If required)
- Title of Thesis/Project Work/Intern and its abstract
- Passport Size Photos: 4 – 10 Pieces 27. Copy of Passport
- Updated and Detailed CV
- Publications (If have)
- Portfolio for the students of Architecture, Fine arts, Fashion Design or any field of Design
- Draft of SOP if you have prepared any
- Certificates of any awards, achievement, Dean’s List etc.
- Attested and sealed copies of Certificates by the issuing institution (Only for Norway)
Note: Bio-data, abstract of thesis/Project work/Intern and draft of SOP must be submitted
soft copy by e-mail or pen-drive.
Why Study in Finland
- Finland had the most advanced education systems in the world and as a result of innovative mind set and investing in education Finland are blessed with high standard of education and quality of life.
- Literacy rate in Finland is highest among the world.
- Majority of International Master’s Programs in Finland still carry no tuition fee.
according to a recent survey by International student Barometer, 89% of the international students are happy to study in Finland and very happy with their Finnish institution of higher education.
- For an international student Finland is both an exotic and a safe target country.
- Finnish Universities offer 200 Master’s programs are exclusively offered in English.
- 63% of Finland population speaks fluent English.
- Finland has 7 universities featuring in the 2014 SQ World University Rankings, including the university of Helsinki which ranks 60.
- Finland has a high standard of living and one of the world’s best functioning welfare systems.
- Finland is also identified as one of the safest and socially stable countries in the world.
- Finland is a global leader in information technology and also enjoys gender equality and low levels of corruption. the key aims in Finland’s education policy are quality, efficiency, equity and internationalization.
Economy & Job Market
- International students are endowed with the world-class material facilities of the Finnish institutions such as libraries, lecture rooms, laboratories, computer facilities, IT services and support services.
- The Finnish institutions score higher than average for services at arrival and are duly commended for these arrangements.
the staff members at the international offices and at accommodation services are recognized for their excellent levels of service.
- Student is asked to show the proof of 6720 Euro towards living expenses while applying to Finnish student VISA which is the lowest compared to any other European country.
- There is long-term cooperation between academia and industry in Finland.
- Foreign students get a work permit automatically which allows them to work up to 25 hours per week during terms and full time during vacation.
- Many Finnish companies offer students the chance to participate in paid trainee program.
- After graduation International students can apply for a residence permit extension for the duration of 1 year for the purpose of looking for a job.
- Career service at each Finnish University organizes job fairs annually in which around hundred companies take part.